Help: room temperature always at min 25 degrees

(this is a continuation / "spin-off" of this https://www.lav-det-selv.dk/forum/t/243588/s/help-with-genvex-ventilation-25-30)

So I moved to an apartment that has floor heating. We've been trying to find out why room temperature in all the apartment is always at a min of 25 degrees (reaching 30 or more when it's hot outside and the sun hits). This temp measurement is done both by the Genvex controller (ventilation system) and some table fans that have temp sensors, so it's not the genvex that's faulty. Even with the Genvex ventilation system turned off, the temp is still always at 25 at the least.

My next suspect is the floor heating. It's a Roth wireless system controlled by individual rotary knobs (not the ones with a display). They are all the way to the minimum, still the temp is at 25 at min, even when it's 10-15 outside or during the night. I read the manual but couldn't figure out if there's a way to turn it off completely or move to summer mode or something like that. Each "red pipe" is connected to one channel in the Roth (some share a channel) and they are divided by: bathroom 1, bathroom 2, room 1, room 2, room 3. The living room/kitchen is the hottest area definitely.

I also don't know what that red DANFOSS thing is for

Can anyone guide me? Here's some pictures

6 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
Try to adjust to a number lower than 5 try 2

fase
Heatvex skrev den 04-06-2022 21:36:31

S. Fabrin skrev den 04-06-2022 13:47:13

But what is it for?

I think its for adjusting temperatur in the water for floor heating. You could take a look at the controler and thermostats.

fase
If you google ASV-BD you will get an explanation.
S. Fabrin skrev den 04-06-2022 22:33:40

Heatvex skrev den 04-06-2022 21:36:31

S. Fabrin skrev den 04-06-2022 13:47:13

But what is it for?

I think its for adjusting temperatur in the water for floor heating. You could take a look at the controler and thermostats.

I'm not sure, apparently it's a "ASV-BD is a partner valve used together with the automatic balancing valve ASV-P/PV to control the differential pressure in risers." (from the manual). You think I should still try?

Do you have a picture of the regulator and cirkulation pump. 

fase
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis