Loftslampe i en gammel lejlighed

Hi! I am trying to install loftlampe in our new(very old) place, how do i access cables in here? Should I be able to unscrew the botttom part? It is freshly painted so its difficult to see
8 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
Hi - this is translated on google.If you live in an apartment, get the landlord to install a new box. A suspension hook in the middle of the cover almost calls for an electrician.
Kindly hiss

The picture is a bit unclear, but the type of wire comes through the pipe and into the box, disconnect the current on the residual current relay or fuse group first, unscrew the hook and see what is hidden inside. Take a picture of the inside of the can. Can be both a passage to another installation or just 2 wires. 
If you can't get the can open this way, clean off all the paint and locate the screws. Paint must be on the ceiling and not on installations. 

The two wires from the lamp should go in from the front, and you should have access to a small screw terminal from the holes on the side.There should be two holes on the side

Hi all, thanks a lot! I managed to get in by unscrewing the hook as you suggested. This is how the cables look inside. I can also access the screws on the edge to attach the cables after I cleared the paint.

Is it possible from this to figure out which wire (blue/brown) goes where from the lamp? Do you think I should rather get electrician to replace this before I use it? Thanks again!

Annonce
The color dos´t matter. You have 3 wires with the same color so you must try. There is no risk at all. 

Har nogen samlet det, kan det skilles ad. Samles igen ? ?

m.v.h. Erik
How many switses are ther on on the wall, it could be an chandelier  switch.
Just one switch for the lamp. Will try different options, hopefully one of them will work. Thanks!
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis