Isolering af ydervægge I bindingsværkshus

Hi, we have a bought a stråtage bindingsværkshus, which is from 1810. Now the problem is that it need isolation from outside. We really do not know what to do, since one guy was out looking at the outer wall isolation, and the solution he gave is to isolate the house with 100mm (10cm) with STO Therm mineral. But he mentioned that he will not be able to isolate from where the sokkel start till the ground, because the house is old and base/sokkel is built with stones, so they can't cut the stones, and neither they know how many stones are there, in which direction they are laying, and how dangerous it can be to cut these stones and dig down so to make it possible to do isolation all way down. There fore if STH therm mineral solution is implimented then there wil be a kind of cold  bridge created, which will don't look good as isolation not going all the way down, and also there will be still cold or humidity coming from base. And even if we found some one to do the cleaning of stones and cutting stones it will be really expensive. So is there any other solution to isolate a bindingsværkshus which may give some better way to isolate the old house and make it a bit more secure from fungus and as such? Any help will be highly appreciated.

3 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
Insulating a timber frame house is a very complicated topic because of the issues you mention yourself plus a lot of additional issues. I would personally look into insulating from the inside, that will make things less complicated, but of course take up some living space. 
If you are good at German here is a video that I think you will benefit from watching https://youtu.be/bVaBgZSnViU, and he has a lot of other videos regarding renovating old timber frame houses (bindingsværkshuse) that I am sure you will find interesting. Unfortunately I don't know of any videos, or other resources for that matter, in English that are of the same quality and detail.
Hi perhans,
Thank you so much for sharing the video. I have to check it :)
You are right. In bindingsværkshuse there is alot of complication and issue, fixing it is really hard specially isolation part. 
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis