Maximat V10. Reservedele.

Min nabo har en Maximat v10.
Han mangler nogle reserve dele bl.a   Leitspinel-C3A-90010.
B2A -037000-G Zahnradblock.
Er der nogle steder her i Danmark eller udlandet ,man kan få de reserve dele.
Med tak på for hånd.Mede
5 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
Det er nok ikke verdens letteste sag at finde dele.

The situation (2003) with regard to the makers of "Emco" machine tools is rather complicated;
Profi Heimwerkermaschinen Gmbh were a management buyout of a part of Emco Maier Gmbh, involving 60+ employees and the Wolfseg manufacturing plant - one of the four Emco factories. Profi Heim took over the Unimat, the Compact Lathes and the Emco Woodworking machines - with Emco Maier making the Compact 5 lathe for marketing by Profi Heim. Unfortunately, as of July 2001, Profi Heim appear to have gone out of business.
Emco Maier are still producing conventional machine tools - i.e the Maximat Super 11 lathe, Emcomat 17S, 17D, 20D and 20E Toolroom lathes, the FB3, FB4 and FB 5 Toolroom Universal Mills.
In a nutshell, ProfiHeim took over the hobby machines and woodworkers whilst Emco Maier retained the more industrial machines as well as, of course, the CNC machines for industry and education.
The "Home" Emco Web Site is www.emco.co.at
Maier Gmbh and Profi-Heim. For CNC machines contact www.emco.co.uk
In the USA the American Edalstaal Company originally handled the machines, but no longer have anything to do with them.
The current Unimat 4 and Compact 8E are made in China.
Jo, hvis man finder / fremstiller et passende tandhjul, burde man kunne montere det på det gamle nav:

Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis