co2 svejser problemer

hello my name is john feikens, 
i have moved to denmark about 1,5 years ago from holland and my danish is not the best when it comes to writing so i hope you will bare with me in english

here's my problem , i bought a co2 welder on dba.dk , being dutch i wanted to have it all at the lowest price possible.... not a good idea, i bought a gude 250zd welder witch had a broken diodebro.
the previous owner had removed the old bridge and had bought a new one but did not put it in, now he sold the machine to me with the new bridge in it but not tested because he has not got 380v at his home... so i brought it home without testing and guess what... i instaled the thing turned the power on and it hummed like it should al lights on the display were on untill i pushed the button on the welding torch, then the 380v fuse flew out and there was a spark from the machine...
as long as i keep my fingers from the welding torch all is well , has somone got a clue what to do?, maybe you guys know a workshop in københavn aeria that fixes these machines.
or has som one a gude mig 250zd and would be willing to take som pictures from the inside of the machine?
hope you can help,mvh john
2 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
You may have a short between the welding wire and ground.

Do you have a multi-meter?

http://www.harald-nyborg.dk/p2424/digital-multimeter
Yes i do have a multimeter here in my workshop,thank you for helping btw.
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis