BMW laser-vej-varmere...

Denne her har jeg sakset fra et BMW forum....

Having spent the last twenty years perfecting the sports sedan, BMW has now taken up the ultimate challenge - perfecting the road. Road Warmers are the result of twenty years of German engineering. And represent perhaps the single most important contribution to the automotive industry in the past decade.

Road Warmers employ laser technology to ensure constant road conditions. The way in which they operate is simple. Underneath the car, four pivoting convex lasers are mounted in front of each wheel. The lasers are aimed at the pavement directly in front of the tread stance. They work in tandem with five-speed turbo fans. So not only do they manage to melt snow and ice, they also dry the road of excess moisture. And virtually eliminate the need to clear your driveway during winter.

Inside the car, the driver is continually apprised of the climatic conditions through BMW's onboard computer and Active Check Control. This enables the driver to set the road to a temperature that best suits their level of performance. The result is a road that never changes. Four seasons become one. And performace is assured like never before. Eventually Road Warmers will be standard on all new BMW's. But as part of a special offer, your dealer will install them on your present car free of charge.

Det lyder jo fantastisk....

" Hvis alt ser ud til at være i orden, så er der noget du har overset "

Med venlig hilsen

Jan

Solus 24 "Ofelia"   ___/)__/)_            www.solussiden.webs.com

5 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
Mon de har afprøvet systemet på en Norsk skovvej men en halv meter fastkørt sne og is
Ja med denne sætning "But as part of a special offer, your dealer will install them on your present car free of charge.
" må det vist stå klart at der er tale om en "and". BMW har vist aldrig givet noget væk!

Og noget andet. Til at drive sådanne lasere, skulle vi køre rundt med en mindre kraftværk i bilen.
"Pressemeddelelsen" findes på sitet www.april-fools.us

Så det...

Bent... 10 point til dig...  Nemlig fup og svindel...
God jul....

" Hvis alt ser ud til at være i orden, så er der noget du har overset "

Med venlig hilsen

Jan

Solus 24 "Ofelia"   ___/)__/)_            www.solussiden.webs.com

Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere