Sailing the Farm - Please join our sailing-coop to china

hi, we are building a 12 meter sailboat and plan to sail to china by end of next year. If you are interested in joining please feel free to contact me: zeyang(at)laowai.no

Sailing the Farm - Please join our sailing coop and come sail to the end of the world 

37 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce
a couple more pictures.

Sailing the Farm - Please join our sailing coop and come sail to the end of the world 

its for sure smaller than the Nordkaper project by Kloevendahl, but at least he also sailed to China. But dreams are the same. Ive been working in china and always wanted to sail the chinese coast. Hopefully more have same dreams and want to join this journey! Boat is being build outside Oslo, Norway. If you want to help finish up this project please contact me. zeyang(at)laowai.no http://blog.sina.com.cn/gosailingba

Another month passed by. Ive been working on finishing up all the planks and thankfully last week the last plank was tackweld in position. What a boring work. Every week since april i have been doing the same. But this week was difference. I start working on the keelplank and to reinforce the wooden frames inside the boat, so they wont get loose when flipping the hull. Anyway, it start to look like a real boat. The first snow is here. Thankfully i was smart enough to build a boatshed around the hull, so even if its not insulated i can just continue work during the winter. Its a little cold but i have a world map and can dream about those small pacific islands while working. Zeyang Join our sailing coop and come sailing to Middle Kingdom.

Boatshed in the night. Merry christmas to all of you and wish you happy new year! zeyang

Annonce
its quite cold these days. average during day seems to be close to -27C. Had 2 guys and a girl from stockholm coming up to do some boatwork the last days, but due to impressive cold weather we opted for doing some rig-design inside the house and also sitting in front of the stove and dream about those nice pacific islands, where it never get below +25 degrees and only clothes you need is a t-shirt..... What a life! :-) zeyang

been busy welding up the seams and flipping the boat. probably one more week of flipping before i can move on and start workon the inside. got some help thankfully. spend 83 hours on welding up those seams and probably twice as much time on brushing and cleaning before welding.

some more flipping pictures. getting closer every day now.

the boat looks quite nice i like the lines and she looks like a strong lady ;-)
do you hav some drawings of what the boat looks like when its done?

The last picture looks like amajor work accident, i really hope its not ;-)... lol ...

Mvh. Anders -

Hvorfor sidde inde når alt håb er ude?

Ejer af kragejollen "Shakti" - 1936- Tsa Århus.

www.Shakti.dk    - Kig forbi -
sorry. no drawing of interior yet. but it will be pretty basic.

Der er yderligere 27 indlæg i tråden.
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis