Washing machine electric | No chance this is normal

Hello,

I'm trying to figure this out.

Just moved into a housing association where we were told we can have our own washer and dryer. Phase 1 of purchasing a washer is complete. When I went to hook up the electricity, I'm faced with this box. 

I've never seen this before. The only indication of markings is "OP" in the top left corner.

How do I install Brown, Blue, and Yellow / Green?

I would expect there to be wires coming out the bottom...

2 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce

The required terminals and wires from the fusebox are missing. If you are lucky you may find the empty conduite still connecting the fusebox to the outlet. 

In that case it's an easy task for an electrician to hook the installation back up. 

But if you are renting, this is just a matter of contacting the administration or caretaker in ordrer to get the installation going again. And they are obliged to pay for the work as it is part of your working inventory of which you pay rent. 

Elektronikteknikeren
Gregeren wrote on 20/05/2016 20:28:33

The required terminals and wires from the fusebox are missing. If you are lucky you can find the empty connection between the fusebox and the outlet. 

In that case it's an easy task for an electrician to hook the installation back up. 

But if you are renting, this is just a matter of contacting the administration or caretaker in order to get the installation going again. And they are obligated to pay for the work as it is part of your working inventory of which you pay. 

Thank you so much Greg Eren!

Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis