Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Dear All,

Greetings!

I am lucky to found this website that has lots of information and people to help. :)

I am looking for renovating my apartment. The kitchen and Bathroom are in decent condition, but we would like to renovate.

Bathroom: extend the bathroom and renovate with new shower, sink and toilet and lighting.

Kitchen: Remove the old cabinets and renovate with new cabinets, sink and lighting.

Living room and bedrooms: Remove the wall paper. Set up with new electrical points.

Entire house: Painting and Floor cleaning. 

I have been googling around but could not find much details.

Any leads are really appreciated on how to proceed.

1. Reliable Company,

2. Approximate cost.

3. Any other advice.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anu

Pavan
2 svar
 Følg tråden
Annonce
Annonce
Annonce

Hi Anu,

Welcome to this forum. It is againt the rules to do advert in the forum for a company.

Ad. Batroom extenssion. You have to ask the appartment administration if it is allowed since you live en an appartment. Is there need to move some of the water and sewer installations? If yes, it can be expenssive, because it can effect the appartment under or above you. Have you considered floor-heating? Then go to Bauhaus and check for sanitary and tiles

Ad. Kitchen - Take measurement of the kitchen incl door and windows and arrange a meeting with Ikea Kitchen consultants. Its free,

Ad. Walls - Which new paper u like? the classic is Glasfilt and White colour.

Ad. Floow - u sure it is enough with cleaning?

kh. hilsen Mr. GDS 0

What is the little SK-room beside the bath-room?

kh. hilsen Mr. GDS 0
 Følg tråden
Vil du være med? Log ind for at svare.

Tilmeld dig og få fordele

Deltag i forummet, stil spørgsmål og svar andre

Favoritmarkér spændende indlæg

Færre reklamer, når du er logget ind
...og meget mere

Tilmeld dig gratis